Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc on Friday said it has boosted its holdings in some of the billionaire's favorite companies, including Wells Fargo & Co and International Business Machines Corp.
Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc on Friday said first-quarter profit rose 10 percent, and operating results easily beat forecasts, boosted by its railroad and insurance businesses and gains from derivatives.
A decision by Coca-Cola Co's chief executive to decline his 2014 bonus did not go far enough, a well-known pay critic said Friday, indicating the company could face more scrutiny of its compensation ahead of its shareholder meeting this spring.
Coca-Cola Co (KO.N) reported a slightly higher-than-expected profit on Tuesday as sales in North America, its biggest market, rose for the first time in four quarters, offsetting the impact of a stronger dollar on its overseas business.
Coca-Cola Co (KO.N) will help out Australian affiliate Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd (CCL.AX) by taking a minority stake in a struggling Indonesian unit for $500 million.
U.S. stocks ended sharply lower on Tuesday, with major indexes falling 1 percent in heavy trading, as weak data out of Germany raised concerns about the strength of global growth ahead of the start of earnings season.
Coca-Cola Co, facing criticism from Warren Buffett and other investors for its outsized employee share rewards, said it had adopted new guidelines that would limit its stock compensation plan and improve transparency.
Monster Beverage Corp, an energy drinks maker, is still an ideal target for beverage companies like Coca-Cola Co seeking to augment its sales, Bloomberg reported.
Coca Cola introduces Huba, its new herbal tea drink, in its Thailand market.
The Publicis-Omnicom merger ensured a win in the ad market as soda rivals Coca-Cola Co and PepsiCo Inc share the same ad company.
U.S. Senator John Kerry and his wife intend to divest holdings in dozens of companies to avoid conflicts of interest if he is confirmed as U.S. secretary of state
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay