Investment firms Carlyle Group, Blackstone Group, Apollo Global Management, Bain Capital, Ares Management and a consortium of Onex Corp and Canada Pension Plan Investment Board are reportedly bidding for Illinois Tool Works' industrial packaging unit in a deal that could bring in USD3 billion.
Carlyle Group LP
Carlyle Group LP said on Monday it has finished raising money for its latest U.S. private equity fund, surpassing its initial $10 billion fundraising target by $3 billion.
American private equity firm Carlyle Group LP is considering to sell its 67% stake in Eastern Broadcasting Co. for up to USD700 million. Carlyle built a majority holding in the Taiwanese broadcaster after acquiring its parent company for USD1.5 billion.
TriArtisan Capital Partners emerged as the top bidder for California-based restaurant operator CKE Inc in a deal valued at almost USD2 billion, according to sources familiar with the situation.
Washington-based private equity firm Carlyle Group LP expressed its interest on bolt-on acquisitions in Malaysia, citing its very good experience with the acquisition of Davex Holdings Bhd last year.
Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance announced that it has agreed with Thai Life to buy a 15% stake in the insurer, beating private equity firms KKR & Co, CVC Capital Partners, and Carlyle Group LP to the deal.
Apollo Global Management announced that they have completed the first stage for their capital rising
French engineering company Schneider Electric has received two offers in a second round of bidding for its U.S.-based sensors subsidiary.
Sunoco Inc (SUN.N) and private equity firm Carlyle Group LP (CG.O) have reached an agreement to keep the largest refinery on the East Coast in operation.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value