Index Ventures, known for funding Skype, Dropbox and Candy Crush Saga online game is starting a new biotech venture capital firm named Medicxi Ventures. GlaxoSmithKline Plc. and Johnson & Johnson have funded $230 million to Medicxi Ventrue and would reportedly contribute 25 percent of the investment.
Researchers at MIT have discovered that much of the data sent and received by 500 most popular Android applications for Google Android cell phones do not have any significant effect on the users' experience.
Mobile-games company Rovio is cutting its global workforce by 39% to focus on a few products that make more money. This is the second time the Angry Birds maker has announced job cuts in less than a year.
Microsoft's plan to make its new version of Windows a mobile hit by letting it accept tweaked Apple and Android apps has met an obstacle: some of the software developers the company needs to woo just aren't interested.
Apple Inc has a lot for which to thank people like Deng.
One of the world's largest online games companies, Miniclip, has hired advisers to find a buyer after previous attempts to sell it fell through, according to several sources familiar with the firm.
Tencent Holdings would launch the Chinese version of Candy Crush Saga through a partnership with King Digital Entertainment.
London, UK-based gaming firm King priced its shares at $22.50 for its initial public offering (IPO) in New York, US, which values that company at over $7 billion.
King Digital Entertainment, the British developer of the widely-active game Candy Crush Saga, could be valued up to $7.6 billion after it holds its initial public offering, AFP reported.
UK-based mobile game maker King has delayed its initial public offering (IPO) until 2014 amid fears that its flagship game, Candy Crush Saga, is just a "one hit wonder," said UK-based newspaper.
IPO candidate British game maker King revealed its Candy Crush Saga title has been downloaded over half a billion times and played over 150 billion times to date.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay