Australia-based investment company Keybridge Capital Ltd is considering a share buyback using its $20.5 million cash in an effort to repel a takeover by its rival Oceania Capital.
Australia-based protective clothing manufacturer Ansell Ltd has completed the purchase of US-based firm BarrierSafe Solutions International in a deal valued at $615 million (A$692.29 million).
Perth, Australia-based mining firm Mirabela Nickel Ltd secured a $45-million (A$50.7-million) loan from its note holders in an interim financing deal as the Rothschild Capital Funds looks for investors for the troubled miner.
China's Bright Food Group Ltd unit Manassen Foods could be the frontrunner in an acquisition contest for United Dairy Power, the biggest privately-owned milk supplier in Australia, according to a news report by the Business Spectator.
Australia's treasurer Joe Hockey has given a conditional approval for State Grid Corporation of China's acquisition of stakes in Australian electricity and gas distribution assets.
Australia-based mobile device provider Telstra Corporation Ltd will sell CSL, its Hong Kong-based mobiles business to HKT Limited in a deal valued at $2.425 billion.
Leading Asian e-commerce company iBuy Group Ltd is raising $37 millionto pay for fund advertising and acquisitions in a fully underwritten initial public offering (IPO).
CFS Retail Property Trust Group has entered an agreement to pay $460 million to acquire the integrated retail asset management business of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA).
Australia-based agricultural firm Ruralco Holdings Ltd will raise $25 million for the company's growth through a fully underwritten institutional placement that prices its shares at $3.25 apiece.
Australia-based investment management firm Challenger Ltd has entered a deal to purchase self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) services provider Bendzulla Actuarial in a deal valued at $25 million.
Asia Pacific Stock Exchange (APX), a new bourse that aims to lure Chinese firms, has received final approval from the Australian Securities and Investments Commission to start operating.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia Ltd plans to sell down its 8.6% stake in Kiwi Income Property Trust, which is worth NZ$95.7 million based on its last trading price.
Insurance Australia Group Ltd (IAG) bought the Australian and New Zealand underwriting business of Western Australia's farmers' cooperative Wesfarmers Ltd for $1.845 billion.
Fremantle-based livestock export giant Wellard Group’s shipping and land division have attracted strong interests from wealthy investors in Saudi Arabia and Brazil, according to industry insiders.
Virgin Australia's biggest shareholders, Air New Zealand, Etihad Airways, and Singapore Airlines, have upped their stakes in the troubled Australian airline by 4%, lifting their combined position from 63% to 67%.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- LockBit Hackers Set a Ransom Deadline to Release Donald Trump Documents From Georgia Case
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- Walmart's $45M Settlement Offer for Overcharged Customers - Are You Eligible?
- Virgin Galactic to Pause Space Flights to Focus on Developing Its Next-Generation Delta-Class Spacecraft
- Joe Biden Orders Investigation Into 'Smart Cars' Built in China, Other Foreign Adversaries Over Security Concerns