Sources told Reuters that British retailer Poundland was considering going public next year.
Seeing a possible windfall of money from oil and gas rich investors, Britain is urging banks to create instruments to address the USD2.6 trillion market by 2017.
Britain's Royal Mail had received GBP1.4 billion in credit facilities according to a Sky News Report on Tuesday.
Spain may seriously consider taking their Gibraltar dispute with Britain to the United Nations for support on the issue.
In an editorial on the Daily Telegraph, Prime Minister David Cameron gave his backing for hydraulic fracturing.
Britain pressured Twitter to get tough on online abuse.
The European Union weighs options regarding the military wing of Hezbollah as Britain persuaded its peers to blacklist the Shi'ite Muslim group's military wing.
Good Energy Group Plc would sell 3.1 million stocks to finance UK solar park developments.
Britain would float its majority share in Royal Mail through an initial public offering this financial year.
Future Fifty hopes to encourage start up companies in UK to expand globally and be at par with Google and Amazon.
Credit Suisse estimated that they will receive US$94 Million hits from UK tax deal
Fund firms threatened the privatization of Lloyds Banking Group until rulings are clarified by banks and regulators.
Britain is ready to sell off its 39% stake in Lloyds and is evaluating whether to break up RBS according to Finance Minister George Osborne.
British finance minister George Osborne announces an early public sale of their shares in Lloyds Banking Group.
LongRivers Partners to make a new bid for water utilities firm Severn Trent Plc.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value