The privatization deal for Royal Mail had received a government estimated number of more than 700,000 applications for the company's shares, said a Reuters report.
Sources told Reuters that British retailer Poundland was considering going public next year.
Seeing a possible windfall of money from oil and gas rich investors, Britain is urging banks to create instruments to address the USD2.6 trillion market by 2017.
Britain's Royal Mail had received GBP1.4 billion in credit facilities according to a Sky News Report on Tuesday.
Spain may seriously consider taking their Gibraltar dispute with Britain to the United Nations for support on the issue.
In an editorial on the Daily Telegraph, Prime Minister David Cameron gave his backing for hydraulic fracturing.
Britain pressured Twitter to get tough on online abuse.
The European Union weighs options regarding the military wing of Hezbollah as Britain persuaded its peers to blacklist the Shi'ite Muslim group's military wing.
Good Energy Group Plc would sell 3.1 million stocks to finance UK solar park developments.
Britain would float its majority share in Royal Mail through an initial public offering this financial year.
Future Fifty hopes to encourage start up companies in UK to expand globally and be at par with Google and Amazon.
Credit Suisse estimated that they will receive US$94 Million hits from UK tax deal
Fund firms threatened the privatization of Lloyds Banking Group until rulings are clarified by banks and regulators.
Britain is ready to sell off its 39% stake in Lloyds and is evaluating whether to break up RBS according to Finance Minister George Osborne.
British finance minister George Osborne announces an early public sale of their shares in Lloyds Banking Group.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Oil Prices Continue to Fall as Dollar Strengthens, Inflation Fears Grow
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- AT&T Offers Credit to Customers Affected by Network Outage
- Red Sea Attacks by Houthi Rebels Affect Most UK Exporters, Survey Shows
- Build Club Founder Annie Liao Is Among Those Australians Who Quit Their Jobs to Chase the $1.8 Trillion AI Sector
- Paramount Studios Possibly Put Under Credit Rating Downgrade Amid Cash Flow Challenges
- Change Healthcare Hit by Cyberattack: UnitedHealth Says Government-Backed Hackers Are Behind It