Registering the highest since April 2009, Nissan Motor Co's stock surged 12 percent following its buyback news. Nissan has announced its plan to buyback $3.5 billion worth shares.
QE2 Acquisition Corp. ("QE2") is pleased to announce the appointment of Doug Bachman to the Board of Directors.
The Board of Directors of Salesforce.com now has its 11th member in the person of General Colin Powell, a highly-accomplished four-star general in the US Army, TechCrunch reported.
CtW Investment Group has called for a revamp of the all-male Board of Directors of the Skechers USA Inc in order to prevent potential missteps, Reuters reported.
Gentium investors sued the company's board and Jazz Pharmaceuticals in an attempt to stop the acquisition of Gentium, claiming that the tender offer was flawed, Bloomberg reported.
The Saudi Aramco board, according to unconfirmed news reports, would be joined by BG Group Chairman Andrew Gould.
DirecTV appoints Anthony Vinciquerra to its board of directors.
Banca Carige was advised by the Bank of Italy to make changes in policy and personnel as it prepares for regulatory changes for next year.
iZotope Inc received USD12 million from ABS Capital Partners.
The boards of Verizon and Vodafone would vote over the weekend on the proposed USD130 billion buyout.
JPMorgan Chase had identified possible candidates for new directors of the bank's board .
J.C. Penney appoints new director to settle publicized clash with Bill Ackman.
SpiceJet has accepted Niel Mills' filing for resignation as CEO of the budget carrier.
Multimedia Plus announced the successful conclusion of their private financing with individual investors. Seperately, the company also announced that Ernest Pomerantz has joined the company's board of directors.
Rabobank CEO Piet Moerland is set to step down by 2014.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell Downplays Rate Cut Talk, Says More Rate Hikes Still Possible
- Uber Shares Jump After the Ride-Hailing Company Picked to Join the S&P 500 Index
- Gold Price Hits New Record High; Bitcoin Value Also Surges
- Beyond Profits: A Look Into Trevor & Greg's Serviced Accommodation Mentorship Program