Based on a report from defense and aerospace consulting firm there was a huge increase for investment in space travel during 2015. Space startup investment in last year were accounted two-third of the 15 years in total.
Amazon.com founder Jeff Bezos-owned space company, Blue Origin, has surpassed a significant milestone as its rocket ship returned and landed safely after travelling in outer space.
A partnership between Boeing Co. and Lockheed Martin Corp. known as United Launch Alliance (ULA) has sealed a deal with Jeff Bezo's space company, Blue Origin. The new partnership agreement took place as Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings was reported to have made an offer to buy the joint venture company for a reported amount of $2 billion cash.
As part of its objective to promote industrial and business activity, Florida County has offered incentives to Blue Origin to make and launch rockets near NASA's Kennedy Space Center. Blue Origin has been promoted by billionaire Jeff Bezos, founder and Chief Executive of Amazon.com. The space center is coming up in Brevard County.
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) will turn over one of its idled space-shuttle launch pad to Space Exploration Technologies (SpaceX), according to officials on Friday.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value