Private equity companies Blackstone and MBK Partners are seeking for Singapore IPOs for the properties they individually own in Taiwan and India.
KKR and Blackstone started open ended mutual funds to attract individual investors.
iSight Partners gets funding from Blackstone to unveil Cyber Risk Management System.
Sources revealed that AG Barr could be buying GlaxoSmithKline's Ribena and Lucozade brands.
Advantage Insurance enlists the help of GSO Capital Partners, a Blackstone Group affiliate, as its portfolio advisor.
India Based Emcure Pharma files for IPO.
GSK was offered a formal takeover bid priced more than a billion pounds for its soft drink brand Lucozade and Ribena by Blackstone and Lion Capital.
According to sources, Blackstone is interviewing banks for the initial public offering of its shopping center company, Brixmor Property Group Inc.
Global private equity fund Blackstone Group LP has appointed James Carnegie as a senior adviser as the firm chases buyout opportunities in Australia.
Private equity firm Waterland has attracted a number of potential buyers for Dutch trust and corporate management business Intertrust Group.
News and developments in Asia private equity from Reuters News for the week ending August 31.
Blackstone (BX.N), Bain Capital, KKR & Co (KKR.N) and Dubai's Abraaj Capital have been shortlisted for the second phase of an auction of a fifth of private Indonesian healthcare operator Siloam.
Blackstone Real Estate Partners VII has secured a rare commitment from the Chinese government.
California-based NantWorks, LLC, announced today that leading investment firm Blackstone (NYSE: BX) has invested US$125 million in NantPharma.
Germany's planned sale of 12,000 flats and some commercial properties has attracted private equity and strategic bidders.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- Donald Trump, Unable to Pay Full $454 Million Bond Amount, Offers to Post $100 Million in Civil Fraud Case But Appellate Judge Denies It
- Melania Trump Spends Time in White House Negotiating Prenup With Former President Donald Trump
- U.S. And China Relations In Danger After Threat of Espionage and Economic Challenges