It's yet not over for oil prices to go plunging as BP and Shell will report this week that billions of pounds were shelled off their profits as the aftermath of low oil price associated with exploration failures strike two of Britain's biggest companies.
Royal Dutch Shell Plc CEO Ben Van Beurden said that the company will try its best to make sure investors will still receive dividends amid the low oil price. The statement was released by Van Beurden in an email to investors.
BG Group said on Friday it was still happy with Shell's $70 billion takeover bid despite a recent upturn in oil prices that led the company to increase the profit outlook for its liquefied natural gas (LNG) business.
Global stocks remained upbeat on Wednesday as a $70 billion mega-deal in the European oil and gas sector stoked the merger and acquisition fever that has gripped investors this week.
A looming gas glut worldwide is prompting Japanese and Indian firms to resell to European traders and utilities big chunks of U.S. liquefied natural gas they had committed to buy several years ago, signaling tempered enthusiasm for U.S. energy.
Dynagas LNG Partners LP's business was directly proportional to the performance of its 3 LNG (Liquefied natural gas) carriers and existing charters with Gazprom and BG Group.
The Saudi Aramco board, according to unconfirmed news reports, would be joined by BG Group Chairman Andrew Gould.
Lowth, current CFO AstraZeneca, will leave this October to become the CFO and Executive Director of BG Group
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- LockBit Hackers Set a Ransom Deadline to Release Donald Trump Documents From Georgia Case
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- Walmart's $45M Settlement Offer for Overcharged Customers - Are You Eligible?
- Virgin Galactic to Pause Space Flights to Focus on Developing Its Next-Generation Delta-Class Spacecraft
- Joe Biden Orders Investigation Into 'Smart Cars' Built in China, Other Foreign Adversaries Over Security Concerns