Judge Mariana Pfaelzer of the US District Court of Los Angeles temporarily approves Countrywide settlement for devalued residential mortgage backed securities.
The US Justice Department scored a major win when a New York federal jury found the Countrywide unit of Bank of America guilty for mortgage fraud.
Morgan Stanley along with Bank of America Corp and Wells Fargo & Co. would lead the six biggest lenders in the US banking sector, said a Bloomberg report.
Rupee's depreciation makes India an attractive proposition for US investors.
RadioShack had received several new financing offers from Bank of America and Wells Fargo, said a Reuters report.
On Tuesday, Barracuda Networks had filed for an initial public offering valued more than USD100 million, according to a regulatory filing.
Bank of America would go on trial this week over fraud charges related to home mortgages which was alleged to defraud Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
Bank of America said it would sell its 2 billion shares in China Construction Bank Corp.
Last Tuesday, Bank of America Corp announced to sell its remaining stake in China Construction Bank Corp for USD1.5 billion.
A term sheet seen by Reuters revealed that Bank of America Corp would exit from China Construction Bank Corp by selling shares worth USD 1.5 billion.
Six US banks led by JP Morgan Chase & Co. and Bank of America Corp. had piled up a total of USD103 billion in legal costs.
The Merrill Lynch unit of Bank of America corp would pay USD 160 million to settle a discrimination lawsuit filed by African-American financial advisers.
A federal judge allowed the lawsuit filed by the Justice Department against a unit of Bank of America to proceed by endorsing a broad interpretation of the FIRREA.
Studies by financial analysts indicated that the banking sector is recovering and may regain top spot on S & P.
Bank of America Corp reported about USD1.5 billion were added by investors into funds that purchase leveraged loans in the U.S.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Man Killed by Vitamin D Supplements He Took for 9 Months; Coroner Calls for Side Effect Warning to Supplement Labels
- Hawaii Becomes the 4th State to Have Federally Funded EV Charging Station — And It's on Maui
- IRS to Go After 125,000 High-Earning Americans Who Did Not File Tax Returns Going Back to 2017
- Donald Trump, Other TMTG Bosses Accused in New Lawsuit of Trying to 'Drastically Dilute' Shares of Co-Founders
- IBM Seeks Volunteers for Layoffs, Targeting 80% Reduction in Worldwide Staff
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- IRS Reveals How Quickly You Can Receive The Child Tax Credit Upon Approval
- LockBit Hackers Set a Ransom Deadline to Release Donald Trump Documents From Georgia Case