Roofstock gets Series A funding of $13.25 million led by Bain Capital Ventures. The funds will be used in an online marketplace and will be launched on Thursday in Florida.
San Francisco, California-based website testing and optimization platform Optimizely raised $57 million in a Series B funding round led by Andreessen Horowitz to hire as many as 250 additional staff within this year.
San Francisco, US-based digital marketing tool developer Kenshoo secured $20 million in a funding round led by Bain Capital Ventures to launch its predictive media optimization platform.
Bain Capital Ventures and Spectrum Equity have obtained minority stakes in healthcare software provider MedHOK or Medical House of Knowledge in a $77.5 million deal, Reuters reported.
Cloud-based recurring revenue management solutions provider Aria Systems was able to get USD 40 million from Bain Capital Ventures and other investors for its fourth funding round.
Company to Use Investment to Accelerate its Customer Acquisition and Practice Management Platform
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Alibaba Co-Founder Jack Ma, the Chinese Tech's Poster Boy, Moves Into Food Business
- Warren Buffett's Trusted Associate Charlie Munger Dies at 99: What's Next for Berkshire Hathaway?
- Spirit Airlines Offers Early Departure Packages to Salaried Employees: Here's Why
- SoFI Is Exiting the Crypto World — Here Are the 3 Best Alternatives for Trading Crypto
- General Motors Stock Jumps 10% as the Automaker Announces $10 Billion Buyback, Dividend Hike