Roofstock gets Series A funding of $13.25 million led by Bain Capital Ventures. The funds will be used in an online marketplace and will be launched on Thursday in Florida.
San Francisco, California-based website testing and optimization platform Optimizely raised $57 million in a Series B funding round led by Andreessen Horowitz to hire as many as 250 additional staff within this year.
San Francisco, US-based digital marketing tool developer Kenshoo secured $20 million in a funding round led by Bain Capital Ventures to launch its predictive media optimization platform.
Bain Capital Ventures and Spectrum Equity have obtained minority stakes in healthcare software provider MedHOK or Medical House of Knowledge in a $77.5 million deal, Reuters reported.
Cloud-based recurring revenue management solutions provider Aria Systems was able to get USD 40 million from Bain Capital Ventures and other investors for its fourth funding round.
Company to Use Investment to Accelerate its Customer Acquisition and Practice Management Platform
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display