Repsol Chairman Antonio Brufau insisted on Tuesday that the government of Argentina should offer a compensation package that will convince the Spanish oil firm to settle the expropriation of its stake in energy firm YPF.
London-listed Hochschild Mining Plc plans a USD350 million bond issue to finance its expansion projects in Peru and Chile. It intends to invest USD372 million in a silver mine project in Peru and USD1 billion in a gold project in Chile.
On Wednesday, sources disclosed that the board of directors of Spanish oil major Repsol will resolve to agree on compensation for its 51% ownership stake in YPF, of which the latter will be nationalized by the government of Argentina.
In a filing with the US Supreme Court, Argentina seek stay of payment order issued by lower court.
The Vaca Muerta oil field is set to be offered for bids by the regional authority of Patagonia, Argentina.
Argentina lost an appeal in a 2nd district circuit court in New York and deemed to wait until the US Supreme Court had finished reviewing their case.
The International Monetary Fund forgoes Managing Director Lagarde's recommendation due to lack of United States support.
The US $1.24 billion between Chevron Corp. and Argentina government's YPF may be turning point in the country's protectionist policy but it comes with an underlying political danger.
According to IDC, there were seven countries where Windows Phone outsold the iPhone.
Chevron announced the signing of an investment agreement with Argentina's YPF.
According to the Argentine central bank, the Evita bank notes are legal tender.
Investor Eduardo Elsztain withdraws his support for IDB Holding.
On Wednesday, Repsol’s board of directors announced that it has rejected a noncash offer from YPF valued at US$5 billion.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Here's Why MyCutTV Is Now The Top App For Nonprofits To Raise Money In 2021
- Alexander Payne Discusses the Actors He Hopes to Direct in Future Films
- How to Start a Delivery Kitchen in 2021
- Using Crypto Trading Bots to Earn Passive Income
- Are There Limitations on What International Freight Forwarders Are Able to Transport?
- Reed Louis Jeune Discusses Becoming a Young Entrepreneur
- Jason Hughes, San Diego-Based CEO on the Secrets To Accomplishing Company Goals
- No One Business Is Absolved From Regulatory Control - But The Climate Continues To Confuse