Canva launched a new tool for design creation and collaboration through a USD3 million in seed funding.
Sialix secured US $1 million funding from angel investors, which will be used to finance its research on medicines that can cure cancer.
Cubito announced that it had raised up to INR1 crore from India based angel investors to fund its expansion plans.
Angel investors are saving the upstarts in the UK, according to a Deloitte poll.
Angel investors in India opposed a new three-year lock in rule by Sebi.
Fitness company Surge Performance Training acquires $750,000 in capital funds.
SocialRadar raises US$12.75 million through Series A funding.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Here's Why MyCutTV Is Now The Top App For Nonprofits To Raise Money In 2021
- Alexander Payne Discusses the Actors He Hopes to Direct in Future Films
- How to Start a Delivery Kitchen in 2021
- Using Crypto Trading Bots to Earn Passive Income
- Are There Limitations on What International Freight Forwarders Are Able to Transport?
- Reed Louis Jeune Discusses Becoming a Young Entrepreneur
- Jason Hughes, San Diego-Based CEO on the Secrets To Accomplishing Company Goals
- No One Business Is Absolved From Regulatory Control - But The Climate Continues To Confuse