Data furnished in the Google dashboard as of April 4 suggest that market share of Android Marshmallow has grown double to 4.6% within a period of a month. However, analysts observe the market stake as very meager compared to that recorded by Android Lollipop during the same period of the previous year. Lollipop holds the market leader position in terms of retained stake.
Nvidia has announced that a major update is now available for their Android-based Shield Portable Handheld Console. This new update follows last February's release, which featured system stability fixes and improvements to how the console's system runs and handles emulators.
Smartphone maker Lenovo has announced that several of its devices will be updated to Android Lollipop. The news was announced through the company's Upgrade Matrix page.
Asus unveiled new models of its ZenPad Series tablet last month, the ZenPad S 8.0 including a 7-inch, 8-inch and 10.1-inch models. And now you can have them at Best Buy for $199.99 with 8-inch and $99.99 with 7-inch model.
For those who were lucky enough to be given an invite to Project Fi MVNO service, a new version of Lollipop is soon to arrive in all Nexus 6 smartphones.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks