Data furnished in the Google dashboard as of April 4 suggest that market share of Android Marshmallow has grown double to 4.6% within a period of a month. However, analysts observe the market stake as very meager compared to that recorded by Android Lollipop during the same period of the previous year. Lollipop holds the market leader position in terms of retained stake.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- HighKey Coin: A Trailblazer in the First-Ever Crypto Social Network
- How To Diversify Your Portfolio with Healthcare Stocks
- The History of Liability Insurance
- Has The Work Environment Changed Post Covid?
- Phuture to Unveil Decentralised Index Protocol
- Jesus Is Alive: What's the Purpose Behind This New Token?
- 3 Things to Look for in a Logistical Solutions Provider
- How To Earn Passive Income With An Investment