Data furnished in the Google dashboard as of April 4 suggest that market share of Android Marshmallow has grown double to 4.6% within a period of a month. However, analysts observe the market stake as very meager compared to that recorded by Android Lollipop during the same period of the previous year. Lollipop holds the market leader position in terms of retained stake.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century