Bacterin International Holdings Inc has secured $4 million more in funding from OrbiMed and will be issuing 1.5 million shares of common stock to the investment firm as part of the deal, a statement about the funding said.
Betaworks, a New York-based media products maker and seed stage investor, has received additional funds amounting to $10 million in a round led by Digital Garage, TechCrunch reported.
Citia, a publishing platform that helps marketers and content creators take advantage of the shift to a card-based structure, has bagged an added $600,000 from David S. Rose and Geoff Judge, TechCrunch reported.
Apartment List, an online rental marketplace, was able to raise an additional $6 million in financing in a follow-on round led by Glynn Capital and Passport Capital, TechCrunch reported.
Investors which include Phenomen Ventures have given additional financing to the tune of $20 million to Rocket Internet-incubated foodpanda and its affiliate hellofood, TechCrunch reported.
PricePanda, a price comparison website, was able to get new funds from German retailer Tengelmann Group worth $3 million to expand the site to other South Asian markets, TechCrunch reported.
Chartio, a provider of cloud business intelligence for developers and businesses, has received $2.2 million in additional financing from Avalon Ventures which led the Series A round for the company in 2011.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan