Essilor International paid USD21.50 per share for Costa purchase.
E-commerce company Groupon announced its third quarter revenue results and plans on acquiring Korea's Ticket Monster.
The credit card business unit of Dubai Group was acquired by First Gulf Bank.
Two of the most active banks in the Gulf region, Standard Chartered and Citigroup Inc have decided not to support Etisalat's loan for the acquisition of Maroc Telecom.
Monroe Capital announced the funding worth USD27.5 million for the use of an affiliate of Sun Capital Partners Inc for the acquisition of Gem Shopping Network.
Zamin Ferrous purchases Anglo American shareholdings in Amapa iron ore mine in Brazil.
The approval for a bridge loan was given to McKesson to facilitate its acquisition of Celesio AG.
The bid made by LinnCo for Berry Petroleum is but one of the transactions that the US SEC is reviewing.
Share trading of Chong Hing Bank and its parent company were suspended temporarily pending confirmation of the sale of the bank to Yue Xie Group.
Aircraft maintenance services provider HAECO expands services portfolio with the acquisition of Timco Aviation Services,Inc.
Invest AD, the distribution firm for Red Bull Energy Drink, was recently bought by Mezzan Holding Co to expand its consumer related business portfolio.
According to sources familiar with the matter, any deal that Chinese computer maker Lenovo would push through with BlackBerry would cause regulatory hurdles.
Iron Mountain had purchased Cornerstone Records Management in an all-cash transaction priced at USD191 million.
According to its CEO, Dianping.com's value is higher than Groupon and Yelp or about USD10 billion.
For an undisclosed amount, private equity firm New Silk Route acquires Mediterranean cuisine restaurant Moshe's for expansion purposes.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Man Killed by Vitamin D Supplements He Took for 9 Months; Coroner Calls for Side Effect Warning to Supplement Labels
- IRS to Go After 125,000 High-Earning Americans Who Did Not File Tax Returns Going Back to 2017
- Hawaii Becomes the 4th State to Have Federally Funded EV Charging Station — And It's on Maui
- Donald Trump, Other TMTG Bosses Accused in New Lawsuit of Trying to 'Drastically Dilute' Shares of Co-Founders
- IBM Seeks Volunteers for Layoffs, Targeting 80% Reduction in Worldwide Staff
- IRS Reveals How Quickly You Can Receive The Child Tax Credit Upon Approval
- OpenAI Executives Say Elon Musk's Lawsuit Stems From His 'Regrets’ That He’s No Longer Part of the Company
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings