A total of USD37 million was raised by UK lender Funding Circle from investors led by Accel Partners.
Bromium's oversubscribed Series C funding round had raised USD40 million.
Marketing intelligence company Mintigo raised USD10 million in its recent funding to further growth in social data marketing and company sales.
Achates Power completed its Series C funding round with USD 35.2 million from existing investors which included Sequoia Capital Partners, RockPort Capital Partners, Madrone Capital Partners, InterWest Partners and Triangle Peak Partners.
A total of USD24 million in investments was received by Website translation software startup Smartling in a recent founding round led by Tenaya Capital.
Molecular Templates scored USD 8.5 million in its Series C round led by Excel Venture Management.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL Introduces Several New Smartphones to MWC: 7.12”Waterdrop display,10000mAh Battery, and 5V/6A quick charge
- 6 Reasons to Get Workforce Management Software Today
- OUKITEL C12 Goes to Official sale at just $64.99, 6.18 inch notch display with 2GB/16GB Memory
- OUKITEL C15 PRO Will Come with 6.088”Waterdrop Display, Android 9 Pie OS and Support 5G wifi
- How Sales Recruiters Can Improve Your Team
- OUKITEL C12 Pro 3G Version C12 is Released with Notch Display and Stunning Price
- OUKITEL New Phone C13 Pro: Notch Display and Android 9.0 Pie OS
- OUKITEL C15 Pro leaks: Global First MT6761 Smartphone with Waterdrop Notch Screen