Lloyds pay back Eur3.5 billion of LTRO received from ECB.
NLB and NKBM, Slovenian banks are planning capital hikes totalling Eur767 billion.
Chang Hwa Bank to introduce three year bond worth at least one billion yuan.
AvantCredit gets loan infusion from Victory Capital.
FNA Group finances boosted by refinancing from Bank of America.
Almarai Co is to offer nearly US$500 million debt bonds for its expansion program.
Portugal bond sale met with high demand as
SeaWorld, after its recent IPO, is seeking a US$1.4 billion loan in order to refinance its debt.
The Commercial Bank of Dubai has chosen three banks to manage its bond issue estimated at US$500 million.
Kingdom Holding obtains refinancing for its Savoy Hotel purchase loan.
Wall Street is expecting the Federal Reserve to continue implementing its stimulus program.
After a two year wait, the Rwandan bourse is preparing an IPO of I&M Bank.
MNGV to build RM7 billion gas plant in Tanjung Langsat, Johor, Malaysia.
Due to the lack of Egyptian regulatory approval, the EFG Hermes and QInvest deal was terminated.
Goldman Sachs acquires Ebix, the insurance software provider for US$20 per share.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value