Enable Midstream Partners has announced its IPO price valued USD20 per share piece to start trading on Friday, April 11 on the NYSE.
Seplat's public debut has been expected to increase IPOs on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, reported Ventures Africa.
Zandesk revealed its plan to go public and its acquisition of Singapore's Zopim, reported Ventures Beat.
Seplat Petroleum Development Company has set its price for an IPO at USD1.67 per piece with dual listings on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and the London bourse, reported Ventures Africa.
The shares of GrubHub Inc. has started trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Friday with investors scrambling to partake on the online food order site, reported Reuters.
Opus Bank announced filing its IPO today and listed 5,757,460 shares of common stock and would be listed on the NASDAQ.
IMS Health Holdings has set its price for the company's initial public offer to start trading on Friday on the NYSE, reported Reuters.
GrubHub Inc. announced pricing its public debut at USD26 per share piece and would start trading on Friday on the New York bourse, reported Reuters.
Family Mart Co Ltd has planned to leave the South Korean market through an initial public offering, said a report from Reuters.
Beijing-based Cheetah Mobile Inc. filed an initial public offering with US regulators and appointed JP Mogran, Credit Suisse, Macquarie Capital and Morgan Stanley to be the underwriters for the deal.
Belgium-based Materialise NV has filed for an initial public offering with US regulators on Wednesday, according to a report from Reuters.
The Rubicon Project Inc. has announced pricing its initial public offering valued at USD15 per share of common stock listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Lexington, US-based healthcare IT service provider Imprivata filed for an initial public offering (IPO) to raise $115 million on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
Canoe Financial LP (the "Manager" or "Canoe") announced today that it has completed the second and final closing for the initial public offering (the "Offering") of limited partnership units ("Units") of Canoe 2014 Flow-Through LP (the "Partnership") in each of the provinces of Canada, except Quebec.
London, UK-based gaming firm King priced its shares at $22.50 for its initial public offering (IPO) in New York, US, which values that company at over $7 billion.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL Introduces Several New Smartphones to MWC: 7.12”Waterdrop display,10000mAh Battery, and 5V/6A quick charge
- 6 Reasons to Get Workforce Management Software Today
- OUKITEL C12 Goes to Official sale at just $64.99, 6.18 inch notch display with 2GB/16GB Memory
- OUKITEL C15 PRO Will Come with 6.088”Waterdrop Display, Android 9 Pie OS and Support 5G wifi
- How Sales Recruiters Can Improve Your Team
- OUKITEL C12 Pro 3G Version C12 is Released with Notch Display and Stunning Price
- OUKITEL New Phone C13 Pro: Notch Display and Android 9.0 Pie OS
- OUKITEL C15 Pro leaks: Global First MT6761 Smartphone with Waterdrop Notch Screen