Christopher Lane, a student on a baseball scholarship in Oklahoma, was shot and killed while jogging by three 'bored' teenagers.
The PGA tour is not just about winnings, its about charity given to the communities who host them.
Oprah Winfrey recently wrapped up a movie with Forest Whitaker entitled "Lee Daniels' The Butler".
Biennale of Sydney revealed that they had Julian Knights join them as a member of its board of directors.
The annual Lollapalooza held in Chicago's Grant Park is one of the most anticipated music festivals in the country.
Berkeley Group and Wellcome Trust announced that it has created a joint venture to invest in English properties.
Citi Commercial Bank along with City Microfinance shelled out US $2 million in financing in favor of social enterprise Kickstart International.
Brookfield Asset Management stated that various international investors of one of their initiatives have now committed over US$14 billion.
WikiLeaks donations declined in the past 2 years.
Saïd Business School Seed Fund invests in ACE and Onfido, both of which were established by Oxford alumni.
Ohio Development Services Agency gave US$2 million to Finance Fund as part of a US$10 million fund award.
Buffet gave around 17.5 million Class B shares to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
A study has found that Academic endowments to Africa outperformed the US S&P 500 in the past decade.
BP of South Africa made a huge investment on youth education.
Dixon Advisory raised US$161 million for a new commercial asset fund.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (Video) OUKITEL WP5000 Review
- Have Online Casinos Now Usurped Their Land-based Counterparts?
- Enterprise Initiatives that Advance Idea Innovations
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market