Software companies looking to hold an IPO in upcoming weeks got a shot in the arm from strong first financial results by two recently public cloud companies, PagerDuty and Zoom.
Although most organizations have begun embracing diversity and inclusion (D&I) practices tailored to individual differences (e.g., race, gender, age), few organizations consider how one's social class background might affect workplace experiences. The new white paper, "Benefits of Socioeconomic Diversity to Organizations.
Here are the top reasons why workforce diversity can benefit your business, and the common step solutions you can rely upon to effectively implement diversity initiatives as you move forward.
Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia
Is Investing in Digital Currencies Like Bitcoin Safe?
Warren Buffet is considered to be the top beneficiaries of the market rally and here are some of his management principles for you to learn.
Congressman Tim Walberg introduces three major reform bills for SME and mass American workers.
The Clinton campaign has met with lawyers, data scientists and analysts to assess anomalies in the results that would suggest a hacked result. Private meetings with outside experts involved sharing both groups concerns about the data and findings.
Apple's waiving flag is really on a high as researches and reports say that it has gained the 91% Out Of World Smartphone Sale Profit.
Barack Obama, particularly his representatives in white house is setting up new and final regulatory agenda.
Risk can be managed successfully with an IT policy that considers the sensitivity of different types of data and the IT service best suited to handling it.
Tobacco legislation and regulation is constantly under review at the local, state and federal levels. In this monthly roundup, Convenience Store News highlights the latest proposals and approved changes happening across the United States.
ICC Prosecutors says US Forces May Have Committed War Crimes
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display