According to an anonymous source who told Reuters, Air France-KLM was 50-50 on whether it would participate in the EUR300 million share issuance to save the Italian airline from bankruptcy.
Investors in CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Inc have offered shares for sale in order to raise funds.
Sotheby's would adopt its shareholders right plan after Daniel Loeb's Third Point hedge fund planned to increase its stake in the company and pushed to shakeup the company's management team, said a Reuters report.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century