According to an anonymous source who told Reuters, Air France-KLM was 50-50 on whether it would participate in the EUR300 million share issuance to save the Italian airline from bankruptcy.
Investors in CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Inc have offered shares for sale in order to raise funds.
Sotheby's would adopt its shareholders right plan after Daniel Loeb's Third Point hedge fund planned to increase its stake in the company and pushed to shakeup the company's management team, said a Reuters report.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM