Amazon.com Inc is expanding its online grocery delivery program to Brooklyn's well-heeled Park Slope neighborhood on Friday, giving the No. 1 U.S. online retailer a foothold in one of the wealthiest and densest markets in the United States.
Seasonal rains are set to disrupt nickel mining in the Philippines for the next four months or so, crimping exports to top buyer China and stoking a shortfall in the global supply of ore.
Czech hard coal miner New World Resources (NWR) said on Tuesday investors took up 3.78 billion new shares in a rights issue that is part of the company's debt and equity restructuring plans.
The little known Asia head of Mercuria will be key in tying the Swiss commodity trader's $3.5 billion acquisition of JP Morgan Chase and Co's physical commodity desk into the company's China business.
Japanese trading house Mitsui & Co Ltd (8031.T) said it had sold its 25 percent stake in Silver Bell Mining to a unit of Grupo Mexico (GMEXICOB.MX) that already owns the remaining 75 percent in the operator of Silver Bell copper mine in Arizona.
Rosneft (ROSN.MM), Russia's biggest crude oil producer, may back out of a deal to buy Morgan Stanley (MS.N)'s oil trading unit because Western sanctions make it virtually impossible to finance day-to-day operations, three sources close to the state-controlled company said.
Indophil Resources NL said on Tuesday Philippine-based conglomerate Alsons Group has offered to fully acquire the Australian company for $0.30 a share in an all-cash deal.
United States Steel Corp's (X.N) Canadian unit is preparing to quickly put its Hamilton assets up for sale and also hopes to run an auction process for its operations on Lake Erie, court filings showed on Tuesday.
Tesco (TSCO.L) has lowered its forecast for first-half profit by 250 million pounds ($408.50 million), its third warning this year, after finding a fault in its accounts, in the latest blow to the reputation of Britain's biggest grocer.
Lear Corp, a maker of auto seats and electrical power systems, said it would buy automotive leather supplier Eagle Ottawa LLC for $850 million to strengthen its core seating business and boost its luxury seats portfolio.
Gold held near a two-month low on Friday and was headed for its worst week in five, hurt by strong U.S. economic data and fears that the Federal Reserve could hike interest rates sooner than expected.
Mumbai, India-based decorative and industrial paint manufacturer Asian Paints (International) Ltd picked up a 51% stake in Ethiopia-based paint maker Kadisco Chemical Industry PLC for an undisclosed amount.
Englewood, New Jersey-based paint retailer Eagle Paint and Wallpaper Inc bought troubled Paramus-based rival Norton Paint for an undisclosed sum to gain traction over rivals in the paint industry.
Austin, Texas-based home rental platform HomeAway purchased Santa Rosa Beach, Florida-based guest management system Glad to Have You for an undisclosed sum to enhance its own rental listing service.
The forecasts of the ongoing cold weather in several US key cities has made investors increase their bets on US natural gas futures.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL Introduces Several New Smartphones to MWC: 7.12”Waterdrop display,10000mAh Battery, and 5V/6A quick charge
- 6 Reasons to Get Workforce Management Software Today
- OUKITEL C12 Goes to Official sale at just $64.99, 6.18 inch notch display with 2GB/16GB Memory
- OUKITEL C15 PRO Will Come with 6.088”Waterdrop Display, Android 9 Pie OS and Support 5G wifi
- How Sales Recruiters Can Improve Your Team
- OUKITEL C12 Pro 3G Version C12 is Released with Notch Display and Stunning Price
- OUKITEL New Phone C13 Pro: Notch Display and Android 9.0 Pie OS
- OUKITEL C15 Pro leaks: Global First MT6761 Smartphone with Waterdrop Notch Screen