Fisker Automotive Inc filed for bankruptcy and plans for its assets to be acquired by Hybrid Technology. The group included Richard Li, the son of Hong Kong's richest man.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Friday, including Microsoft, Comcast, Green Dot, Goldman Sachs and others.
Judge Thomas Bennett of the US Bankruptcy Court in Birmingham, Alabama approved Jefferson County's debt restructuring plan to exit bankruptcy after a 14-hour hearing on Thursday, November 21.
Officials of Jefferson County in Alabama said it had arrived at a new agreement with its Wall Street creditors that would pave the way for its exit from its USD 4.2 billion bankruptcy.
BANKRUPTCY-EXIT AGREEMENT INCLUDES $1.4 BLN OF SEWER-DEBT WRITEOFFS BY WALL ST CREDITORS.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Thursday including Omnicom, General Motors, Deutsche Telekom, Devon Energy and others
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (Video) OUKITEL WP5000 Review
- Have Online Casinos Now Usurped Their Land-based Counterparts?
- Enterprise Initiatives that Advance Idea Innovations
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market