Fisker Automotive Inc filed for bankruptcy and plans for its assets to be acquired by Hybrid Technology. The group included Richard Li, the son of Hong Kong's richest man.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Friday, including Microsoft, Comcast, Green Dot, Goldman Sachs and others.
Judge Thomas Bennett of the US Bankruptcy Court in Birmingham, Alabama approved Jefferson County's debt restructuring plan to exit bankruptcy after a 14-hour hearing on Thursday, November 21.
Officials of Jefferson County in Alabama said it had arrived at a new agreement with its Wall Street creditors that would pave the way for its exit from its USD 4.2 billion bankruptcy.
BANKRUPTCY-EXIT AGREEMENT INCLUDES $1.4 BLN OF SEWER-DEBT WRITEOFFS BY WALL ST CREDITORS.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Thursday including Omnicom, General Motors, Deutsche Telekom, Devon Energy and others
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL Introduces Several New Smartphones to MWC: 7.12”Waterdrop display,10000mAh Battery, and 5V/6A quick charge
- 6 Reasons to Get Workforce Management Software Today
- OUKITEL C12 Goes to Official sale at just $64.99, 6.18 inch notch display with 2GB/16GB Memory
- OUKITEL C15 PRO Will Come with 6.088”Waterdrop Display, Android 9 Pie OS and Support 5G wifi
- How Sales Recruiters Can Improve Your Team
- OUKITEL C12 Pro 3G Version C12 is Released with Notch Display and Stunning Price
- OUKITEL New Phone C13 Pro: Notch Display and Android 9.0 Pie OS
- OUKITEL C15 Pro leaks: Global First MT6761 Smartphone with Waterdrop Notch Screen