Fisker Automotive Inc filed for bankruptcy and plans for its assets to be acquired by Hybrid Technology. The group included Richard Li, the son of Hong Kong's richest man.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Friday, including Microsoft, Comcast, Green Dot, Goldman Sachs and others.
Judge Thomas Bennett of the US Bankruptcy Court in Birmingham, Alabama approved Jefferson County's debt restructuring plan to exit bankruptcy after a 14-hour hearing on Thursday, November 21.
Officials of Jefferson County in Alabama said it had arrived at a new agreement with its Wall Street creditors that would pave the way for its exit from its USD 4.2 billion bankruptcy.
BANKRUPTCY-EXIT AGREEMENT INCLUDES $1.4 BLN OF SEWER-DEBT WRITEOFFS BY WALL ST CREDITORS.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Thursday including Omnicom, General Motors, Deutsche Telekom, Devon Energy and others
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Find a Good Company to Sell Your Dental Scraps
- Hawkers Named One of the "Best Brands" by Australian Website, Alejandro Betancourt Lopez Talks Strategy
- Options Trading: Getting Started With Trading Options
- Holiday Home Safety: Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe During this Holiday Season
- How to Choose a Reinforcement Material in Composite Manufacturing
- Quick Guide to Meet HIPAA Fax Requirements
- 9 Tips to Improve Your Financial Health
- Practical Tips for all the New Bitcoin Traders