Opioids are substances that act on opioid receptors to produce morphine-like effects.
The advancement of the internet in South Korea has brought some advantages as well as social issues. Internet addiction has been a concern in the country, and the government is helping to solve the issue with some programs, including rehabilitation camps.
Too much drinking is not only bad for the health but also seeps out the U.S. economy. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released a study on Thursday that binge drinking loses the economy a humongous "$249 billion in 2010, or $2.05 per drink, a significant increase from$223.5 billion, or $1.90 per drink, in 2006."
Education promises a brighter future. But for most of the students in the country, it means a $35,051-worth of student loans after graduation. In America, there are 40 million borrowers that collectively own more than $1.2 trillion. Out of all the borrowers in the country, some 8 million default on their debt.
Former 'That 70's Show' star Lisa Robin Kelly passes away in her sleep while in rehab.
MBIA engages the law firm of Weil, Gotshal and Manges on ways to avoid rehabilitation of its structured finance business unit.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia