London, UK-based Video-on-Demand (Vod) service Screenburn raised $500,000 (£302,000) in an angel funding round to fuel its expansion for 2014 and to continue monetizing the presence of music and film artists on Facebook.
Canadian music legend Neil Young launched a crowdfunding campaign via Kickstarter with a funding goal of $800,000 for his portable music player called Pono that enhances the quality of digitized music files.
New York City, US-based music publisher Reservoir Media Management picked up the music catalogue of Ireland-based First State Media Group for an undisclosed amount to increase its list to 75,000 songs.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Ford Profit Rate Falls 50% Short As Road Gets Rougher But Beats Wall Street Expectation
- Philippines Duterte Protects BPO Sectors
- A Look At The Abe's Regulatory Reform Show
- TwinRock Partners Divulge New Canadian Real Estate Investment
- Marijuana Investment Rises Up In Canada
- JVP had its fourth fund
- Yankee Magaine evolves to TV show