London, UK-based Video-on-Demand (Vod) service Screenburn raised $500,000 (£302,000) in an angel funding round to fuel its expansion for 2014 and to continue monetizing the presence of music and film artists on Facebook.
Canadian music legend Neil Young launched a crowdfunding campaign via Kickstarter with a funding goal of $800,000 for his portable music player called Pono that enhances the quality of digitized music files.
New York City, US-based music publisher Reservoir Media Management picked up the music catalogue of Ireland-based First State Media Group for an undisclosed amount to increase its list to 75,000 songs.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Three Major Advantages of Bitcoin in the Online Gaming Industry
- OUKITEL K5000 Full specs Released, Perfect Combination of “Big” and “Small”
- 4-Step Easy Guide to Successful Relationships
- OUKITEL K8000 Leak, New Powerful Smartphone Has 8000mAh Battery That Can Be Used for 5 Days
- How online gaming is changing the market in 2017
- Do Depreciating Currencies Increase Debt Burdens?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Work-Related Accidents
- Is gaming a safe bet for investors?