London, UK-based Video-on-Demand (Vod) service Screenburn raised $500,000 (£302,000) in an angel funding round to fuel its expansion for 2014 and to continue monetizing the presence of music and film artists on Facebook.
Canadian music legend Neil Young launched a crowdfunding campaign via Kickstarter with a funding goal of $800,000 for his portable music player called Pono that enhances the quality of digitized music files.
New York City, US-based music publisher Reservoir Media Management picked up the music catalogue of Ireland-based First State Media Group for an undisclosed amount to increase its list to 75,000 songs.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Intel And Microsoft Still Continue Ties As They Renew 'Wintel' Partnership
- Taylor Swift Collaborates With Zayn Malik For "Fifty Shades Of Grey"
- Microsoft Surface Pro
- Luxury Car Deals
- Public Sector Workers Get Higher Wage, More Benefits Than Private Counterparts
- RF Target price
- Deregulation Moves Predicted On Donald Trump’s Administration
- Glencore And Qatar Pays $11 Billion In Rosneft Privatization Deal