University of Kansan pushes research for dementia.
Kansas, US-based wire rope manufacturer WireCo WorldGroup Inc acquired the assets of Gouda, Netherlands-based construction and transport materials supplier Endenburg BV for an undisclosed amount to beef up its delivery system.
Kansas, US-based broadband infrastructure investor Rural Broadband Investments LLC snapped up the cable system catering to Poplar Bluff, Missouri, for an undisclosed amount to provide people with better cable and internet services.
WestPark Capital, a Los Angeles based Investment Banking firm, announced today that it had closed a $2,000,000 private placement for Digital Ally, Inc. Proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes.
Jackson, Mississippi-based fresh eggs producer and distributor Cal-Maine Foods agreed to acquire the remaining 50% of the remaining interests in Utah-based Delta Egg Farms from Iowa-based Sunbest Foods for a total of $17 million.
Trucking firm YRC Worldwide, which has roughly $1.4 billion in debt, is nearing a financing deal comprised of $250 million in equity and $25 million in debt committed to become equity.
Sports bar and pub operator Fox & Hound filed for bankruptcy protection in order to run a streamlined sales process for all of its assets. F&H Acquisition Corp., Fox & Hound's parent, listed out assets and liabilities between $100 million and $500 million.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia