The Biggest Hedge Fund Paydays Of 2016, From Charter Communications To Natural Gas
Here are the three winners in terms of our cable industry.
Bright House Networks, the sixth largest U.S. cable operator, is preparing to abandon a $10.4 billion deal to be acquired by larger peer Charter Communications Inc (CHTR.O), according to people familiar with the matter.
Top executives close to Charter Communications Inc (CHTR.O) have reached out to management at Time Warner Cable Inc (TWC.N) to discuss a possible merger of the cable operators, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday.
Time Warner Cable Inc (TWC.N) is open to merger discussions with Charter Communications Inc (CHTR.O) following a failed $45 billion bid by Comcast Corp CMSA.O, according to people familiar with the matter.
Comcast confirmed that it had plans to divest 3.9 million subscribers if the merger deal with Time Warner Cable would push through as it still awaiting regulatory approval.
Cox president and officials from Liberty Media have engaged in discussion for a possible merger with John Malone's Charter.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia