Yahoo Inc. recently unveiled its brand new logo, and CEO Marissa Meyer helped with the design over a summer weekend.
Yahoo acquires Rockmelt Inc. for a deal valued at USD50 million according to sources familiar with the matter.
Activist hedge fund Third Point LLC decided to sell back 40 million worth of shares to Yahoo Inc.
Yahoo has purchased 40 million shares owned by Third Point at US$29.11 per share.
Yahoo! entered into an agreement with Third Point to buy back 40 million worth of shares.
Sovereign wealth fund China Investment Corp (CIC) is in advanced talks to buy an up to $2 billion stake in Alibaba Group.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value