The chief economist of Goldman Sachs is anticipating the end of the pandemic-era inflation soon, as the world economy has now entered a period of "The Great Disinflation."
Goldman Sachs Research is boldly predicting that the global economy is poised to outperform expectations in 2024, demonstrating resilience in the face of recent challenges.
The economy of Japan shrank during the fourth quarter of 2015 as a result of weak export and demand. The shrinking population also added to the economic slowdown.
The price of the oil dropped once again to $30 per barrel after Iran delivered its first shipment to Europe. This fall is seen as a boon for some nations while it is considered as a disaster for others.
Ford Motor said its fourth-quarter earnings beat Wall Street analysts' expectations and reiterated 2016 pre-tax profit forecast to be identical to or greater than the previous year.
Capital outflows from developing markets were higher than it was anticipated last year, according to a report by Institute of International Finance. The reason behind this oceanic change in emerging markets cash flow is China, which dragged out 676 billion US dollar.
China's slowdown has caused negative effects in businesses and countries around the world that financially depend on a large chunk of business with the Asian country. China must transition into a consumer drive economy in order to grow in the future, but the steps necessary to do so are complicating their international partnerships.
Global stocks went down slightly after the US Federal Reserve provided a dim US economy
If the US fails to pass legislation to increase the debt limit, then the global economic system would be tremendously affected.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Man Killed by Vitamin D Supplements He Took for 9 Months; Coroner Calls for Side Effect Warning to Supplement Labels
- IRS to Go After 125,000 High-Earning Americans Who Did Not File Tax Returns Going Back to 2017
- Hawaii Becomes the 4th State to Have Federally Funded EV Charging Station — And It's on Maui
- Donald Trump, Other TMTG Bosses Accused in New Lawsuit of Trying to 'Drastically Dilute' Shares of Co-Founders
- IBM Seeks Volunteers for Layoffs, Targeting 80% Reduction in Worldwide Staff
- IRS Reveals How Quickly You Can Receive The Child Tax Credit Upon Approval
- OpenAI Executives Say Elon Musk's Lawsuit Stems From His 'Regrets’ That He’s No Longer Part of the Company
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings