North Korea's leader, Kim Jong Un, has reportedly received a car from Russia's President Vladimir Putin as a personal gift.
Former President Donald Trump has responded on Russia's President Vladimir Putin's remarks that his country would prefer President Joe Biden to win in the 2024 United States presidential election.
Russia's President Vladimir Putin announced on Wednesday that Russian scientists are on the verge of developing vaccines for cancer, which could soon be available to patients.
Tech billionaire Elon Musk has doubted Ukraine's ability to win its war with Russia as he believes that Russian President Vladimir Putin would not lose the battle.
Russia's President Vladimir Putin was full of praise for Elon Musk during his two-hour interview with Tucker Carlson aired on Thursday, calling the tech billionaire a "smart person."
Controversial US media personality Tucker Carlson has recently interviewed Russia's President Vladimir Putin, the Kremlin confirmed.
Russia's Central Election Commission (CEC) published the financial earnings of Russian President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday.
Russia's President Vladimir Putin has initiated a search for properties that once belonged to its former empire or were previously owned by the Soviet Union.
Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelenskyy faced disappointment as his attempts to secure a meeting with Chinese officials during the annual World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, were unsuccessful.
For the first time since the start of Russia's invasion, Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has attended the annual World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, in person.
Another meeting between North Korea and Russia has fueled speculations about a potential arms deal between the two countries.
Russia's President Vladimir Putin received a surprise diagnosis during his visit to Chukotka in the country's Far East.
China and Russia have vowed ever closer economic ties despite disapproval from the West that promised to support Ukraine in its war with Russia.
Russia's President Vladimir Putin has issued decrees granting the government to seize and forcibly sell multi-billion-dollar energy assets from European companies considered "unfriendly" to new state-approved owners.
Russian President Vladimir Putin has issued a rare apology for Russia's inflation problem, which resulted in the soaring of egg prices this week.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Receives Car From Russia's Vladimir Putin in Another Sign of Warming Ties Between the 2 Countries
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- North Korea Is Ready to Boost Bilateral Ties With Japan, Which Just Lost Its Spot as World's Third-Largest Economy
- James Biden, Joe Biden's Brother, Contradicts Himself at Impeachment Hearing on President’s Involvement in Family Business: GOP
- EU Blacklists North Korea’s Defense Minister, Chinese Firms for First Time in New Sanctions Over Russia's War in Ukraine
- Donald Trump's Social Media Deal Greenlighted by SEC — And It Could Make Him a Fortune
- Salt Bae Restaurant Cuts Down Energy Expenses Despite Selling Overpriced Steaks