A new program for those who are a fan of the Battlefield game. New things and pleasure will be experienced so dont miss this out.
Video game players around the world will gather for the biggest video game tournament that starts on April 3 and ends in June 12. The program promises of $500,000 prize pool and eight finalists will compete with each other in front of an audience.
Unity Technologies, a creator of gaming software, is reportedly in negotiations to raise funds, which could value Unity at $1.5 billion.
VTech Holdings said that it has entered into an agreement to acquire electronic toymaker LeapFrog in an all cash offer. The electronic learning toy maker will fund the acquisition with the internal resources.
A video game review by The Guardian said Rockstar North's Grand Theft Auto (GTA) 5 was parody mocking consumerism.
Humble Bundle introduced its 9th Indie Bundle to the gaming community with games such as "Fez" and "Mark of the Ninja"
Former NCAA athletes scored a win against Electronic Arts as a federal appeals court rule rejected the company's attempt to quash their case for unauthorized use of images in the latter's video games.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Here's Why MyCutTV Is Now The Top App For Nonprofits To Raise Money In 2021
- Alexander Payne Discusses the Actors He Hopes to Direct in Future Films
- How to Start a Delivery Kitchen in 2021
- Using Crypto Trading Bots to Earn Passive Income
- Are There Limitations on What International Freight Forwarders Are Able to Transport?
- Reed Louis Jeune Discusses Becoming a Young Entrepreneur
- Jason Hughes, San Diego-Based CEO on the Secrets To Accomplishing Company Goals
- No One Business Is Absolved From Regulatory Control - But The Climate Continues To Confuse