A new program for those who are a fan of the Battlefield game. New things and pleasure will be experienced so dont miss this out.
Video game players around the world will gather for the biggest video game tournament that starts on April 3 and ends in June 12. The program promises of $500,000 prize pool and eight finalists will compete with each other in front of an audience.
Unity Technologies, a creator of gaming software, is reportedly in negotiations to raise funds, which could value Unity at $1.5 billion.
VTech Holdings said that it has entered into an agreement to acquire electronic toymaker LeapFrog in an all cash offer. The electronic learning toy maker will fund the acquisition with the internal resources.
A video game review by The Guardian said Rockstar North's Grand Theft Auto (GTA) 5 was parody mocking consumerism.
Humble Bundle introduced its 9th Indie Bundle to the gaming community with games such as "Fez" and "Mark of the Ninja"
Former NCAA athletes scored a win against Electronic Arts as a federal appeals court rule rejected the company's attempt to quash their case for unauthorized use of images in the latter's video games.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The Hidden Benefits of Gaming for Students
- Sheikh Youssef Al Shelash and Industry Execs on the Future of Saudi’s Hospitality Market
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law