Durham, US-based social media marketing startup Argyle announced through an email to its customers that it will shut down its operations on May 31 because it couldn't compete anymore with its rivals in the industry.
Mountain View, US-based Internet of Things (IoT) cloud Jasper landed a $50-million investment in a funding round led by Temasek to bring its IoT technology to Coca-Cola's new initiatives.
US-based game developers' platform Unity Technologies added San Francisco, California-based predictive analytics startup Playnomics for an undisclosed amount to step out of game engine into the game services sector.
San Francisco, US-based fundraising site and investor-startup community AngelList launched its new venture capital (VC) fund called Maiden Lane, which will invest in syndicated AngelList deals.
Mountain View, US-based marketing platform developer AgilOne bagged $25 million in its Series C funding round from undisclosed investors to help small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) grow using big data.
After officially releasing the Google Glass to US buyers, search giant Google is now reportedly eyeing smart contact lenses that will feature built-in tiny cameras and multi-sensors, based on a couple of patent applications that have surfaced lately.
London, UK-based cross-border payments startup The Currency Cloud raised $10 million in a Series B funding round to make international payments smoother and more transparent.
Beaverton, US-based marketing automation software vendor Act-On landed $42 million in its fifth funding round led by Technology Crossover Ventures (TCV) to fuel its growth.
US-based search giant Google agreed to acquire Moriarty, New Mexico-based solar-powered drone maker Titan Aerospace for an undisclosed amount for Project Loon, an initiative that aims to bring the Internet to currently offline places of the world.
Oklahoma City, US-based human resources (HR) and payroll tech firm Paycom priced its initial public offering (IPO) on the New York Stock Exchange at $15 per share, which is below the $18 to $20 range expected by analysts.
Norcross, US-based behavior intelligence firm Brickstream raised $8.7 million in a new funding round to track and analyze the behaviors of shoppers in brick-and-mortar stores.
Paris, France-based native advertising company Adyoulike added Windsor, UK-based content and marketing firm Content Amp in a deal valued at $2.5 million to beef up its ad campaigns.
Seattle, US-based e-commerce giant Amazon.com offers unhappy workers between $2,000 to $5,000 to quit their job to maintain a healthy working environment for the company and to encourage employees to pursue what they really want.
Berlin, Germany-based digital toy maker Toywheel has launched its first app which integrates the physical world with the digital world to create an interactive playground for children.
Tel Aviv, Israel-based slideshow app Slidely bagged $7.3 million in a funding round led by Benson Oak Capital to beef up its mobile campaign and expand to the US.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- LockBit Hackers Set a Ransom Deadline to Release Donald Trump Documents From Georgia Case
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- Walmart's $45M Settlement Offer for Overcharged Customers - Are You Eligible?
- Virgin Galactic to Pause Space Flights to Focus on Developing Its Next-Generation Delta-Class Spacecraft
- Joe Biden Orders Investigation Into 'Smart Cars' Built in China, Other Foreign Adversaries Over Security Concerns