TrueBridge Capital Partners announced the closing of its fourth venture capital fund-of-funds on January 13. The fourth fund-of-funds is secured at its $400 million hard cap.
Venture capital firms raise less capital and face a slowdown in tech funding for 2015. However, the number is still above annual average since 2006.
Venture capital fund in the U.S. dropped by 9% in 2015, but a strong fundraising pace from 2014 continued. Investor become more selective to put the capital in startup companies.
Mercom Capital Group data revealed that venture capital funding for firms in the wind energy industry increased 44.4% to 455 million around the world last year, the Business Started reported.
Former Apple Chief Executive John Sculley is betting that telemedicine startup MDLive will be able to bring medical practice to the modern age, VentureBeat reported.
BDC Venture Capital extended US$150,000 to 10 recent Launch36 graduates.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display