AreaMetrics has completed a seed funding round of $2 million. The financing round was headed by Quest Venture Partners and Startup Capital Ventures.
- South Korea Exploring Potential Sanctions for Businesses That Fail to Meet Shareholder Return Goals
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Starbucks to Restart Contract Talks With Workers United Union After 2-Year Impasse
Dallas-based Modo Payments has raised $2 million in a funding round headed by Tim Keith. The company will use the money from funds to widen its payment services buisness.
Some of the best-known technology investors are looking beyond their tried-and-true Internet plays to bet on healthcare data as the next growth market.
A study done by CB Insights revealed that only 14% of venture capital firms supported unicorns since 2004. Unicorns refer to young startup firms that have made USD 1 billion exits.
A report released by the National Venture Capital Association showed a record USD4.1 billion was raised by 54 venture capital firms in the past 12 months.
Information technology news site Techcrunch said in a report that investment by venture capital firms in startups that are a least a decade old had been increasing.
US venture firm fundraising activity decreased 54% in the second quarter this year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Melania Trump Spends Time in White House Negotiating Prenup With Former President Donald Trump
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- Elon Musk Mocks Canada's Justin Trudeau by Sharing Real Images of Him in 'Brownface,' Various Costumes, Then Credited Them to AI Tool
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Elon Musk's The Boring Company Faces Scrutiny Over Worker Safety Violations: Report
- Microsoft and FWD Group Extends Collaboration To Achieve AI-Powered Insurance Industry
- Oil Prices Continue to Fall as Dollar Strengthens, Inflation Fears Grow