AreaMetrics has completed a seed funding round of $2 million. The financing round was headed by Quest Venture Partners and Startup Capital Ventures.
Dallas-based Modo Payments has raised $2 million in a funding round headed by Tim Keith. The company will use the money from funds to widen its payment services buisness.
Some of the best-known technology investors are looking beyond their tried-and-true Internet plays to bet on healthcare data as the next growth market.
A study done by CB Insights revealed that only 14% of venture capital firms supported unicorns since 2004. Unicorns refer to young startup firms that have made USD 1 billion exits.
A report released by the National Venture Capital Association showed a record USD4.1 billion was raised by 54 venture capital firms in the past 12 months.
Information technology news site Techcrunch said in a report that investment by venture capital firms in startups that are a least a decade old had been increasing.
US venture firm fundraising activity decreased 54% in the second quarter this year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms