A survey reveals that disruptions in the Red Sea have affected most UK exporters and manufacturers.
British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak has urged Western nations to adopt a more assertive stance in seizing Russia's assets that were frozen following the country's invasion of Ukraine.
Tesco promises to adjust its supply chain to meet the rising demand as preference for indoor gardening, particularly among younger demographics, increases.
The Iranian-backed Houthi rebels fired missiles at two commercial vessels in the Red Sea on Tuesday, the first attacks since the US and UK launched strikes against dozens of Houthi targets in Yemen over the weekend.
According to the station owner HS1, Eurostar may have to limit St. Pancras departures due to biometric border procedures later this year.
The Bank of England fined HSBC £57.4 million ($72.8 million) for "serious failings" in customer money protection.
UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak is set to unveil plans on Monday to ban the sale of disposable vapes to prevent their use by children.
A British oil tanker was reported to be engulfed in flames in the Gulf of Aden after Houthi rebels hit it with a missile on Friday after transiting the Red Sea.
The UK's competition regulatory said it will investigate Vodafone's proposed merger with Three.
A team of researchers has developed a "breakthrough" world-first blood test for brain cancer, which British experts said could revolutionize the detection and treatment of the disease and increase survival rates.
Manchester United has confirmed the sale of a 25% stake in the club to British billionaire and INEOS Chief Executive Jim Ratcliffe.
The United Kingdom (UK) and Switzerland have inked a landmark post-Brexit financial services deal on Thursday.
The European Commission has proposed a three-year delay in implementing tariffs on electric vehicles (EVs) traded between the United Kingdom (UK) and the European Union (EU).
The second Global Investment Summit (GIS 23) will take place on November 27, according to UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak.
UK Impact Investment Bank Launches Impact Measurement Tool
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Oil Prices Continue to Fall as Dollar Strengthens, Inflation Fears Grow
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- AT&T Offers Credit to Customers Affected by Network Outage
- Red Sea Attacks by Houthi Rebels Affect Most UK Exporters, Survey Shows
- Build Club Founder Annie Liao Is Among Those Australians Who Quit Their Jobs to Chase the $1.8 Trillion AI Sector
- Paramount Studios Possibly Put Under Credit Rating Downgrade Amid Cash Flow Challenges
- Change Healthcare Hit by Cyberattack: UnitedHealth Says Government-Backed Hackers Are Behind It