Game developer Ubisoft is expanding its business to the Philippines and will be named Ubisoft Philippines. It will be headquartered in Sta. Rosa, Laguna which is a great geographical site. One reason for the move is the trust established by Filipino employees led by manager Chip Go that was being noticed by Ubisoft Managing Director Oliver de Rotalier.
Entertainment Software Association of Canada's new report showed a strong growth in Canada's video game industry. Although report shows that most of video game developers work at foreign-owned game studio but the growth of Canada's own microstudios is promising.
The worldwide games developer, Ubisoft, finally acquires Ivory Tower, the French maker of The Crew racing game. After years of collaboration with Ubisoft driving experts, Reflections, Ivory Tower is now part of the Ubisoft. The gaming developer confirmed the acquisition in the blog.
Assassin's Creed IV DLC would continue to be available only on Sony's PlayStation 3 and 4.
The fourth update of the Assassin's Creed transported gamers to various worlds.
Ubisoft Also Acquires Rights To South Park: The Stick Of Truth
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display