Game developer Ubisoft is expanding its business to the Philippines and will be named Ubisoft Philippines. It will be headquartered in Sta. Rosa, Laguna which is a great geographical site. One reason for the move is the trust established by Filipino employees led by manager Chip Go that was being noticed by Ubisoft Managing Director Oliver de Rotalier.
Entertainment Software Association of Canada's new report showed a strong growth in Canada's video game industry. Although report shows that most of video game developers work at foreign-owned game studio but the growth of Canada's own microstudios is promising.
The worldwide games developer, Ubisoft, finally acquires Ivory Tower, the French maker of The Crew racing game. After years of collaboration with Ubisoft driving experts, Reflections, Ivory Tower is now part of the Ubisoft. The gaming developer confirmed the acquisition in the blog.
Assassin's Creed IV DLC would continue to be available only on Sony's PlayStation 3 and 4.
The fourth update of the Assassin's Creed transported gamers to various worlds.
Ubisoft Also Acquires Rights To South Park: The Stick Of Truth
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- HighKey Coin: A Trailblazer in the First-Ever Crypto Social Network
- How To Diversify Your Portfolio with Healthcare Stocks
- The History of Liability Insurance
- Has The Work Environment Changed Post Covid?
- Phuture to Unveil Decentralised Index Protocol
- Jesus Is Alive: What's the Purpose Behind This New Token?
- 3 Things to Look for in a Logistical Solutions Provider
- How To Earn Passive Income With An Investment