Elon Musk got into a heated exchange with Stephen King after the renowned author refused to call Twitter by its new name, X.
Elon Musk's rocket company, SpaceX, has changed the location of its business incorporation from Delaware to Texas.
Nonprofit group Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH) claimed that Elon Musk's X is paying misinformation spreaders who "deliberately induce anger for engagement."
Elon Musk's X, formerly known as Twitter, is facing a lawsuit from the landlord of its San Francisco headquarters who seeks $13.6 million to refill a line of credit after the company allegedly failed to pay rent.
A federal judge in California has ordered tech billionaire Elon Musk to testify again in the US Securities and Exchange Commission's (SEC) investigation of his $44 billion takeover of Twitter.
The official account of the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on X displayed a false post claiming the agency's approval of bitcoin exchange-traded funds (ETFs) for trading.
Elon Musk's social media platform, X, has revealed its plans to introduce peer-to-peer payments this year.
A California federal judge has greenlighted the advancement of a lawsuit against Elon Musk's X, which alleged the company's failure to fulfill commitments related to the annual bonuses of its workforce.
Jack Dorsey, the Chief Executive Officer of Twitter probably feels really awkward as Twitter suspends his account.
Twitter is loosing its bid from Google, Apple and Walt Disney
Twitter has told potential acquirers it is seeking to conclude negotiations about selling itself by the time it reports third-quarter earnings on October 27, that is according to the people familiar with this matter.
Pivotal raised its objective price on Facebook's shares from $136 to $154 and restated a buy rating for the company, suggesting 51% upside to Tuesday's ending price.
Instagram announced its decision to apply algorithms to reorder feeds, showing posts based on likelihood instead of time. Instagram is the latest among other social media giants to embrace such change.
Square reported a widened loss during the fourth quarter of 2015 as transaction expenses and other related costs burdened its balance sheet. The company reported a 49% increase in quarterly revenue.
Apple found support from Facebook and Twitter that it should not be forced to help FBI in unlocking the smartphone of one of the San Bernardino mass shooting assailants, Farook. Even if Apple unlocked phones in the past for solving criminal investigations, it is still the company' best interest to protect their privacy of their customers.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Reacts to Vladimir Putin's Comments That He Prefers Joe Biden Over Him in the White House
- Russia's Vladimir Putin Says Russian Scientists Are Close to Creating Cancer Vaccines
- North Korea Is Ready to Boost Bilateral Ties With Japan, Which Just Lost Its Spot as World's Third-Largest Economy
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- EU Blacklists North Korea’s Defense Minister, Chinese Firms for First Time in New Sanctions Over Russia's War in Ukraine
- Salt Bae Restaurant Cuts Down Energy Expenses Despite Selling Overpriced Steaks
- Microsoft Catches Hackers From Russia, China, North Korea, Iran Using OpenAI Tools to Improve Their Cyberattacks
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Avoids Taiwan for Foxconn's 50th; COO Attends Instead