Sources told Reuters that Aptalis Pharma Inc had appointed lenders to manage its IPO.
TPG Capital agreed to buy a stake in Phoenix Satellite Television from Star Entertainment for a price tag of USD 214 million.
TPG Capital together with Ivanhoe Cambridge bought Europe-based P3.
Buyout firm Northstar Group, with its TPG backing, had opened a fund to surpass its previous high of USD820 million.
A USD109 million investment was made by TPG Capital in Xinyuan Real Estate.
TPG Capital-backed Surgical Care Affiliates filed for a USD 100 million US IPO.
Texas-based private equity firm TPG Capital was able to get the approval of its investors for a time extension to invest their money.
Norwegian Cruise Lines' investors TPG Capital, Apollo Global Management LLC and Genting Hong Kong Ltd are set to sell US$600 million worth of holdings.
Grohe received expression of interests from two potential buyers that would take part in the company's proposed sale.
KKR & Co raised US$ billion for its third Asian private equity fund called Asian II Fund.
An acquisition deal for Envision Pharmaceutical Holdings by TPG Capital may be announced as early as today.
Buyout firm TPG Capital is researching options for sale of Strauss Coffee shares.
Japan's Seibu Holding has caught the attention of US based private equity firm TPG.
TPG bids with Blackstone as well as MEASAT for Optus' Australian satellite.
TPG Capital to acquire eze castle software and realtick from ConvergEx; newly formed company, eze software group, to acquire tradar
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Elon Musk's Neuralink Raises Another $43 Million as It Gears up for Human Trials
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Personal Finance 101: Types of Personal Bank Accounts
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Joe Biden Slams Corporations Over Soaring Consumer Prices, Says 'It’s Time to Stop the Price-Gouging'
- Goldman Sachs Identifies 2 Healthcare Stocks With up to 130% Upside Potential
- US Chip Export Ban Is Taking a Toll on Chinese AI Startups
- Wall Street Experts Reveal Best Long-Term Investment Stocks to Buy