In a Wednesday's public meeting, Franchise and Concession Review Committee of New York City approve the acquisition. The merger will create the second-largest cable operator in the United States, which raised a concern.
Thanks to Batman: Arkham City and Mortal Kombat X as game revenues for Warner Bros. goes up by 135% in the year's second quarter. These two video games provided huge returns for Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.
The Fox News and Fox Business channels returned on Thursday to satellite TV provider Dish Network Corp's (DISH.O) lineup after both sides agreed to a multiyear deal.
The National Basketball Association has reached long-term media rights contracts with Walt Disney Co and Time Warner Inc's Turner Broadcasting, more than doubling the fees it received under the previous contracts, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
Shanghai-based investment fund China Media Capital (CMC) purchased a stake in Beijing-based business media entity Caixin Media Company Ltd from Zhebao Media Holding Group Co Ltd for an undisclosed amount.
Time Warner Inc moved another step closer to spinning off its magazine assets as Time Inc, the publisher of People, Fortune and the eponymous newsweekly Time, filed with regulators on Friday to list itself as a standalone company.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah