Corning Inc led the $34 million Series B funding round for Cambridge, Massachusetts-based medical device maker NinePoint Medical Inc, a statement about the funding said.
Igenica Inc, the biopharmaceutical firm dedicated to developing antibodies and antibody-drug conjugates to treat the Big C, obtained $14 million in its Series C extension round.
Cambridge-based anti-obesity drug developer Zafgen Inc bagged another USD45 million in a Series E funding round today, bringing its total funding to date to USD114 million.
A consortium of venture capitalists had helped Editas Medicine raised USD43 million in Series A financing to create medicine designed to eradicate gene abnormalities.
Biopharmaceutical firm SAGE Therapeutics scored USD 20 million from ARCH Venture Partners and Third Rock Ventures in its Series B funding round.
Alcresta announced that it had raised US$10 million to accelerate production and commercialization of its drug that helps cancer patients.
bluebird bio today announced the successful completion of a $60 million Series D financing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop
- Uber Shares Jump After the Ride-Hailing Company Picked to Join the S&P 500 Index
- Gold Price Hits New Record High; Bitcoin Value Also Surges
- Beyond Profits: A Look Into Trevor & Greg's Serviced Accommodation Mentorship Program
- Charting Obstacles in Berner's Business Journey