Sprint chairman and SoftBank chief executive Masayoshi Son was reportedly meeting senior bank executives in New York. Sources said that banks are readying proposals for financing a bid by Sprint Corp. for T-Mobile US.
Dish Network Corp., which lost out to Japan's SoftBank in its attempt to buy Sprint Corp., is looking to offer a bid to acquire telecoms company T-Mobile US Inc. Sprint last week said that it is considering to bid for T-Mobile.
A Wall Street Journal report about a possible bid from rival Sprint Corp spurred the rise of T-Mobile shares, the largest increase since October 2012, Bloomberg reported.
Softbank Corp planned to ink a loan agreement with 19 banks tomorrow to refinance its debt when it purchased Sprint Corp in July.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display