At a time when interest rates are low, investors are now seeking to invest in European infrastructure to get higher returns. However, the assets are scarce, according to a Reuters report.
An article published by the New York Times said that the Versace deal may not please investors. Versace valued itself at over EUR1 billion (USD1.36 billion), which is 14 times its current-year EBITDA at EUR70 million.
Royal Mail shares, criticized to be valued too low, had netted hefty profits for its investors.
Sovereign wealth funds put their bets on alternative assets to enhance returns.
JPMorgan Asset Management Inc. said that Africa is experiencing a strong growth over its sovereign wealth funds worldwide.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM