BP of South Africa made a huge investment on youth education.
Wits Gold offered Great Basin Gold Ltd. ZAR 950 million though a stockholder loan for its Southgold unit.
Vestas Wind System earned its second in the month wind turbine order from South Africa.
Western Cape said that it attracted R4.4 billion worth of foreign investments.
Exxaro announced the completion of its investments in two wind farms located in the Eastern Cape Province of South Africa.
South Africa's Ethos Private Equity has raised $800 million for a new fund that will look for opportunities in the continent's biggest economy and its fast-growing neighbors in one of the largest amounts secured by an Africa-focused fund
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan