China is currently domiating in terms of Solar Energy and in here you will find out how they manage their solar industry.
Google will provide seed funding in Asia's renewable energy that will start off in Taiwan. Through the Center for Resource Solutions, the funds will be used to set up renewable energy certification programs.
South Africa's energy crisis will now be answered by the launching of the largest solar farm built in Northen Cape. It could generate power that could supply electricity from renewable energy to 75,000 households yearly.
Japan gave the go signal for the 2012 clean energy projects that could produce up to 85,550 megawatts of renewable power, the bulk of which is from solar energy.
21MW Solar Power Station will be built in Saga Prefecture by two leading Japanese company. Solar power becoming an important national project since the country’s shift in policies after Fukushima in 2011 to solar energy
Nevada governor Brian Sandoval get pressured after a group of 18 venture capital investors reverse new fees on solar homes that state utility regulator made effective on Jan 1. The regulation will give direct impact to development of solar energy and threaten future investment, the investor, and also the job cuts in the state.
Morocco will build the largest concentrated solar power in the world at Ouarzazate city. The project, alongside with hydro and wind, will help provide nearly half of Morocco's electricity requirement by 2020.
Erin Solar stands to receive GBP1.4 million from venture capitalist Albion Ventures.
China's Sunergy reported higher first-quarter shipments and earned about US$61.7 million.
Siemens to close Solel, its solar energy unit after failing to sell off the business.
Solar design company Circular Energy raised $2.7 million in funding mainly from Cypress Capital.
Lightsource to invest in new solar facilities in the UK.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan