ACE launched ACE elite II public offering of securities insurance.
Retail Holdings wanted an IPO up to US$200 million for Singer Asia.
China's current slow growth put pressure on Singapore's Temasek.
TigerAir Singapore, is planning on expanding and increasing its roster of flights to Malaysia.
Temasek Holdings, an investment company belonging to the Government of Singapore, hold on to their stocks of China's top banks.
Temasek reported a surge in their global stocks as value of assets surge
Idemitsu Kosan Co. planned expansion in its Singapore unit even with an impending new refinery operation to start in Vietnam by 2017.
KKR has reached a first close of $3 billion for its $6 billion Asian fund.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM