Singapore Airlines

Airbus owners reach out future operators for Singapore Airlines’ planes

The owners of five Airbus A380s leased to Singapore Airlines Ltd, Dr. Peters Group and Doric, have begun seeking for potential future operators for the A380s as the Singapore Airlines is still evaluating whether to extend the leases.

Read Full Article

Asia airlines raise hedging volumes on oil price fall

Airlines in Asia are stepping up jet fuel hedge volumes after oil prices fell below $100 a barrel this month, with some locking in fuel purchases as far out as 2016, suggesting airlines see oil prices bottoming.

Read Full Article

Air NZ, Etihad, Singapore Airlines lift stakes in Virgin Australia

Virgin Australia's biggest shareholders, Air New Zealand, Etihad Airways, and Singapore Airlines, have upped their stakes in the troubled Australian airline by 4%, lifting their combined position from 63% to 67%.

Read Full Article

Virgin Australia looks to raise USD350 million in new capital

Airline firm Virgin Australia Holdings Ltd said it plans to raise USD350 million in capital to enhance its liquidity by offering new shares to its existing shareholders.

Read Full Article

Tata-SIA obtains government approvals

The Foreign Investment Promotion Board provides approval Tata-SIA venture.

Read Full Article

Tata Sons - Singapore Airlines approvals held back a week

The government regulatory agency FIFB pushed back review of necessary approvals for the SIA-Tata Sons airline deal.

Read Full Article

Bhatia to raise Tata-Singapore Airlines issue at AirAsia board meeting

AirAsia India investor Arun Bhatia said he would question the Tata-Singapore Airlines joint venture after claiming he and AirAsia head Tony Fernandes were not informed about the transaction.

Read Full Article

Tata-SIA partnership can change game play in overcrowded aviation sector

The partnership between Tata and Singapore Airlines could be a major game changer in the aviation industry where both firms invested USD100 million.

Read Full Article

Tata Group signs MOU with Singapore Airlines

A memorandum of understanding was finalized between Tata Group and Singapore Airlines leading the way to the formation of a new airline to service the Indian market.

Read Full Article

Subscribe to VCpost newsletter

Sign up for our Deals of the Day newsletter.
We will not spam you!

Real Time Analytics