Apple bought back three times more share than expected.
shares of stock
Apple shares experienced what was probably its best day ever in 2013.
Facebook shares rose as the company continues to see strong mobile ads earnings.
iPhone sales led to 5% increase in AAPL.
It may seem that Microsoft has lost its “touch” as its Surface RT brought the company woes.
Nan Fung planned buy a stake in Forterra Trust to increase its market share.
The shares of General Electric have reached its highest level since the financial crisis of 2008.
Actis planned to acquire 25% stake in Symbiotec Pharmalab.
Neptune increased its stake in Acasti Pharma Inc.
Japanese company Olympus offers its stock, both new and existing, to overseas markets to raise funds for research and debt payment.
Glencore acquired 11.6% stake in PolyMet.
Diageo Plc, the world's largest distiller acquired control of United Spirits Ltd (UNSP), a well-known maker of Bagpiper whiskey in India.
According to its CEO, Aabar would not increase its shareholdings in Arabtec.
LivingSocial was coerced to swallow a bitter pill for more capital infusion.
HP stock price rises in light of better returns.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value