Synack, provider of a security-based crowdsourcing platform, gets US $1.5 million after the close of its seed stage funding.
Bottlenose raised US $3.6 million in seed capital, which it intends to use for product development as well as hiring of more employees and marketing.
L'ArcoBaleno gets a seven-figure amount of seed capital funding but failed to reveal just how much money it was able to raise.
Jifiti secured US $2.5 million seed funding in a round participated in by Simon Property Group, among others.
Riskive closes seed capital funding amounting to US $2.2 million from private investors including Genacast Ventures and Core Capital.
Contatta raised US $3.25 million seed fund from investors Kickstart Seed Fund II and Grayhawk Venture Fund II.
Saïd Business School Seed Fund invests in ACE and Onfido, both of which were established by Oxford alumni.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM